Factory Direct Pricing ∗ Wholesale to the Consumer
RV Skirting Prices… How Much will I save with EZ Snap®?
- 80% Saving using EZ Snap Skirting VS. Custom Made RV Skirting.
- 45% Average saving in the Heating & Cooling costs of RV.
- $925.00 is the cost of the 80 Foot Kit, which is a commonly ordered size.
How to Get an RV Skirting Quote
Simply enter your RV details into the EZ Snap® Calculator and get an estimate on what kit you will need for your RV.
EZ Snap is the #1 Selling RV Skirting product in North America.
and we pride ourselves on giving you top-notch customer service.
on orders over $225
- Shipments to Canada may be subject to duty, tax and brokerage fees
- Real-Time Tracking sent to your email.
Shipping to U.S.A. & CANADA
- Via UPS within the U.S.A. and CANADA
- Orders usually ship next business day & delivery time is 4 to 8 business days.
How Much is Shipping to US & CANADA?
EZ Snap® ships from Memphis, TN. Shipments to Canada may be subject to duty, tax and brokerage fees.
Your order will be shipped by UPS.
We make SHIPPING “EZ” for our customers:
- All orders that are over $225 in value will be SHIPPED FOR FREE.
- You will be emailed a “Real-Time” tracking number, so that you can watch to progress of your shipment.
- Orders typically ship next business day.
- Delivery (from the time your order ships) is typically 4 to 8 business days to most points in North America.
How to measure and install your own RV Skirting Video…
Watch our RV Skirting Video to see the step-by-step process for measuring and installing EZ Snap RV Skirting. Our popular “No-Drill, No Holes” patented fastener system features the latest 3M technology.
In this informative 10 minute video, learn how to install EZ Snap® RV Skirting on trailers, 5th wheels & motorhomes
Most Common Questions about RV Skirting Cost.
How much is skirting for a trailer or 5th Wheel?
There are many ways to winterize your RV with RV Skirting. In the old days, the only option was to search “RV Skirting near” and hire your local upholstery shop. This is the most expensive way to get RV Skirting. Upholstery shops typically charge $3500 and up to $7000 for a custom fit and installed skirting. Luckily, there is a better way. Now you can order an online kit from EZ Snap and use your own labor to install it, saving thousands. RV Skirting from EZ Snap typically starts at well under $1000 dollars, depending on the size and options required.
What is the best skirting for winter?
The most important factor for effective RV Skirting is that it stops air infiltration. Many people believe it’s all about R-Value and having an Insulated RV Skirting. This is simply not true. No matter what type or kind of RV skirting you choose, make sure it stops air infiltration. It must keep the cold winter air and the warm air trapped under the RV. Read more about “Why you don’t need an R-Value for RV Skirting” in this article. This is one of the reasons that air skirts or inflatable skirts have issues. They are prone to deflating as the temperature drops and do not fit tightly together, allowing heat to get out and cold to get in.