• Exterior blinds and shades are up to 7 times more effective at stopping heat from entering the home than interior blinds or window tinting.
• EZ Snap’s exterior shades block up to 90% of the sun’s heat
• 16% of the U.S. electricity is used for air conditioning.
• 43% of the U.S. peak energy load in the summer months is for air conditioning.
• EZ Snap exterior shade screens can lower interior temperatures by up to 15 degrees F
• Millions of birds could be saved annually if the use of exterior shades increased by as little as 10%
• Cooling costs can be reduced by up to 60% by using an exterior window shade
• Windows facing the summer sun can let in the equivalent amount of heat as a 1500 watt electric heater for every 10 sq/ft of glass
• Exterior shades have 7 benefits in one product – Lower energy costs, increased comfort, reduced glare, reduced U.V. damage to the interior, day-time privacy, eliminate bird strikes, and windows look cleaner (less sun to reflect off of dirt)
Optical Grade Thermo-Weave by EZ Snap.
Blocks the Heat, But not the view.