• Exterior blinds and shades are up to 7 times more effective at stopping heat from entering the home than interior blinds or window tinting.
• EZ Snap’s exterior shades block up to 90% of the sun’s heat
• 16% of the U.S. electricity is used for air conditioning.
• 43% of the U.S. peak energy load in summer months is for air conditioning.
• EZ Snap exterior shade screens can lower interior temperatures by up to 15 degrees F
• Millions of birds could be saved annually if the use of exterior shades increased by as little 10%
• Cooling costs can be reduced by up to 60% with using an exterior window shade
• Windows facing the summer sun can let in the equivalent amount of heat as a 1500 watt electric heater for every 10 sq/ft of glass
• Exterior shades have 7 benefits in one product – Lower energy costs, increased comfort, reduced glare, reduced U.V. damage to interior, day-time privacy, eliminate bird strikes, and windows look cleaner (less sun to reflect off of dirt)
We’re happy to announce the latest winners of our ‘Win Your Purchase’ contest. Congratulations to James and Paula Trisdale! Here’s their winning review …